Don’t underestimate the importance of good web development & SEO because when things are done right, your conversion rates and traffic will soon be on the up!
Whether you’re looking to redesign or build a new website, there are many things to consider, for example, brand colours, fonts, logos etc. We can help you develop the right website for your business.
Know your audience. Think about what they would be looking for in terms of not only the product or services you offer but the navigational experience, and web layout.
Ensure you have your CTAs (Call To Actions) placed on the right pages and not too many. Be consistent, so that all pages have a similar layout and have something in common, along with simple navigation, customers need to be able to find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
Make sure that your website’s email capture form syncs with your email system seamlessly and make it easy for your customers to find. You need to keep your business in front of your target audience.
Most websites have social media icons in their footer. Make sure that you do the same. Your prospects will no doubt go and look at your social media profiles, any reviews you have, how active you are on social media. Some people prefer to contact businesses using social media, so make yourself as easily accessible as possible. Remember to answer any comments, messages, and emails as efficiently as you can, to keep your customers engaged with your brand.
Finally, testing plays a critical role in the development of your web site and its long-term maintenance.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Managing your SEO may seem like a minefield to get higher Google rankings. There are over 200 SEO factors that Google uses to rank pages in the Google search results (SERPs).
Optimizing your web site for search engines should be an integral part of your web site project, from the very beginning to the very end.
Here are some of the main things to consider:
- Put your main keywords early in your content. Google puts more weight on terms that appear at the top of a webpage.
- Write Unique Titles, Descriptions and Content. Google has stated that you should avoid “duplicate or near-duplicate” versions of your content across your site.
- Optimise Your Title Tag for SEO. Google has said that: “it’s important to use high-quality titles on your web pages.”
- Optimise Your Site’s Loading Speed.
- Track Your Results With The Google Search Console.
- Optimise Images for SEO.
- Use Internal Linking.
- Publish high quality regular content.
- Build backlinks To Your Website.
- Improve Your Site’s User Experience.