Don’t underestimate the importance of good web development & SEO because when things are done right, your conversion rates and traffic will soon be on the up! People are searching for your business (or products/services you sell), and your website is the place where they will look first. That’s why it’s important to show up on the search terms they use.
Why is SEO important?
- More than 80% of consumers research online before buying.
- Nearly 92% of organic clicks to sites come from Google’s page 1 results.
- Organic SEO traffic is the largest form of traffic to a website and SEO directly impacts this.
- Good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a website, which leads to higher conversions.
- SEO helps make your Google My Business listing more visible.
- SEO impacts Voice Search enhances your Mobile Rankings and helps your business dominate the competition!
What does SEO consist of?
- Technical SEO This ensures your website is visible to Search Engines and they can crawl and index your website
- Onsite SEO This ensures your site is Search Engine friendly and includes various components such as Titles, Schema, Content, H1’s, Architecture, and more. They get optimized with a focus on your main keywords and geographies.
- Offsite SEO This consists of activities such as targeted link building, which is done to enhance the relevance and reputation of your site to help it gain credibility and higher rankings.